17 November 2006

wow wow wee wah

By traveling to Vietnam and comparing the Iraq War to the Vietnam War, Bush is publicly lamenting the fact that U.S. troops could have killed at least one million more Vietnamese had they not left in 1975. It takes either extreme arrogance or ignorance--or a special concoction of both vices--to utter such a statement in a country your side terrorized for over fifteen years. I don't know why I'm surprised. I shouldn't expect anything less from the guy.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP