18 December 2006

hey, you! yeah, you...

Time magazine's selection of "You" as person of the year is either an egregious lack of imagination, a startling cop-out or a lame attempt to imbue a feeling of importance in the masses. I, being one of the "You" the magazine is referring to, am offended by their paltry decision. Thus, I have found a way to vent my frustration - and "You" can participate too!

Tell me who should be the Time person of the year by making your own cover. Start with this blank template. Then post your re-worked cover in the comments. You can use Image Shack to upload your jpeg for free.

Here are some of my alternate covers.

time person of the year santorum time person of the year mel gibson time person of the year zidane time person of the year ted haggard

peaceful protester endless war i am the time person of the year political roadkill

Get working on your assignment - and be creative!

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP