13 January 2006

friday the 13th demonic musical extravaganza

Leave your tracks in the comments along with favorite song, least favorite song, and best album.

  1. The Numbers Song – DJ Shadow
  2. Jackass – The Vandals
  3. Loud Cloud Crowd – Stephen Malkmus
  4. I’m Not Like Everyone – The Kinks
  5. Footsteps – Pearl Jam
  6. Evil – Interpol
  7. New Slang – The Shins
  8. Bloodfeast – The Misfits
  9. Beautiful People – Marilyn Manson
  10. A Place in my Heart – Social Distortion
  11. London’s Burning – The Clash
  12. Trigger Hippie – Morcheeba
  13. A Crow Left to the Murder - Incubus

Favorite song: The Numbers Song; it's a perfect day for DJ Shadow. My building is completely surrounded by fog. Shadow's deep, mid-tempo beats fit this damp, cold environment.

Least favorite song: A Crow Left to the Murder; it's a rather boring song for Incubus. I wasn't too thrilled with their latest album except for the killer anti-Bush track Megalomaniac.

Best album: Who Can You Trust; if you like trip-hop like Portishead, Zero 7 or Massive Attack, then you'll dig the down-tempo vibe of Morcheeba. I'm in a chill mood this morning so this album definitely fits.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP