06 January 2006

like a flaming pile of dog shit, but without the stench

Don't chase after thoughts, and don't push them away. Just let them come in and go out like a swinging door. -- Jakuso Kwong

In other words, the best way to re-discover what music you have stored on your iPod is to hit shuffle and roll...

  1. Snake Charmer - Rage Against the Machine
  2. Tremor Christ - Pearl Jam
  3. Loose Nut - Black Flag
  4. Finding the Bomb - Dust Brothers (from Fight Club soundtrack)
  5. Inspection Wise 1999 - The Hives
  6. I've Got A Woman - Ray Charles
  7. Heat Miser - Massive Attack
  8. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
  9. Vamos - Pixies
  10. Run So Far - George Harrison
  11. Welcome to the Jungle - Guns and Roses

Pete Townshend warns iPod users about hearing damage. What did you say, Pete? Huh? I'm too busy enjoying my isolation from the external world.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP