21 February 2006

texas oil man visits renewable energy laboratory

Curious George goes to Denver:

Wearing a blue NREL hardhat and safety glasses, surrounded by two-story fermenters and steampipes, the president looked over a table which held samples of corn stover, corn stalks, switchgrass and woodchips, which can be converted into fuel for cars and other devices.

I'm not sure we should take his interest in renewable energy that seriously.

He then proceeded to stuff the switchgrass into a bong and take a few tokes...

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP