18 April 2006

"i can actually smear diamonds on my face!"

Lindsay Mi esposa has been off school this week due to spring break. She's been enjoying the break from teaching, but as always, it could be longer.

So this week she's been working part-time in Fascist Island to make some extra bucks. While helping out at the cosmetics counter of a well-known department store, one of the beauty advisers told her about a $225 exfoliator (that's a fancy way of saying liquid soap scrub). And here's the kicker, the exfoliator contains real diamonds (along with other useless additives which manage to jack the retail price to $225).

Hmm, diamonds...I wonder where I've heard that before...


About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP