21 April 2006

random fourteen: good friday edition



It's been a while since I've done one of these iPod things...

  1. The Wall - Johnny Cash
  2. Apple - Atmosphere
  3. Honey In My Tea - Old 97s
  4. Monkey Wrench - Foo Fighters
  5. Brother Down - Sam Roberts
  6. Social Suicide - Bad Religion
  7. Garbage Grove - Sublime
  8. Schism - Tool
  9. Dolly Dagger - Jimi Hendrix
  10. Fear of Sleep - The Strokes
  11. No Feelings - Sex Pistols
  12. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Nancy Sinatra
  13. Concrete Bed - Nada Surf
  14. Losing My Religion - R.E.M.

Check out the Heretik's piece on killer songs.

The master of music gives us a Easter-themed random eleven.

Here's something else to rock out to.

So, what are you listening to this weekend to celebrate another pagan holiday which has been shamelessly co-opted by Christians and corporate America?

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP