17 May 2006

blame the media

LONDON -- Former Beatle Paul McCartney and his second wife, Heather Mills McCartney, said today that they are separating after nearly four years of marriage, blaming intrusion from the media and insisting their split is amicable.

it's always someone else's fault, right?

I guess this proves you can't buy Paul love. Now he can go back to pretending he's still 25 years old and work on Give War a Chance Vol. 3.


About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP