20 June 2006

less is more

do you ever find that you have nothing to say?

most of our opinions are completely futile and serve no practical purpose. now, opinions don't need to serve any purpose whatsoever except for the sake of pure self-expression. but sometimes I find it better if things are left unsaid, untouched, unglued, uncontrolled, unmanipulated, left alone.

lately I have no desire in following "the news", mainly politics. why? because it's the same old same old. World Cup has provided an amazing distraction for me, and I savor every minute of every game I have been able to watch.

that said, I'll be uploading pictures of our SF weekend getaway this evening. so far, the moments that stand out are:


  1. playing punk songs on the piano at Benji's place (Misfits songs on piano sound rather unique)

  2. getting yelled at in a Chinatown restaurant because I asked if my meal was coming soon--Chinese waiters and waitresses have perfected the art of hating the customer

  3. riding the bus everywhere! I love the bus!


UPDATE: pictures of SF here

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP