12 June 2006

unsolved mysteries: case of the missing beer bottle

On Friday evening I went to pick up a pizza before we watched the opening game of the World Cup which I had recorded earlier that day. It was Germany v. Costa Rica, which Germany won 4-2. I stopped at Vons and bought a six pack of Spaten (German beer cos a German team was playin). When I got home and removed the bag from my car I realized that one bottle was missing.

Could I have been that distracted in the supermarket that I bought a five-pack? What the hell happened?

note to self: stay focused in the market - focus, awareness, all that jazz...

speaking of beer and football, I'll be in San Francisco this weekend so won't be able to watch the USA-Italy game on Saturday with the Irvine Crew, but we'll be here for the second round for sure.

the weekend of the 23rd. my place. beer and futbol. you're invited.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP