30 August 2006

i don't get it

things don't make sense to me anymore. maybe they aren't supposed to make sense. just accept them for what they are, right?

look, it's one thing to have a Mom who's cool with your friends, but this is taking it way too far. and in São Paulo, Brasil someone is kidnapped every three days. hence the new term ransom city.

the word fascism--the political philosophy of Il Duce--is back in style. in the 21st century you are a fascist if you oppose President Bush. Speaking of the president, did you know he actually started reading books? (as opposed to only looking at their pictures). this summer he said "I read three Shakespeares". yay!

P. Diddy gets profound and Mr. Ballack gets slapped. Who knew the new Chelsea midfielder fancied expensive handbags?

and I've saved the best for last...the drama and pathos in this clip is enough to make the most hardened heart shed even a few tears. At 0.45 you are given the best explanation for Diego Maradona's mano de dios goal: God sent an arcangel to assist the Argentina player against in England in their 1986 World Cup match. only God would do such a thing.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP