12 August 2006

TPN: total positive network

it's like Saturday morning cartoons for grown-ups...

Bill O'Reilly vs. Art Alexaxis - it's hard to defeat O'Reilly on his own show since he uses his bully pulpit to castigate you and cut your mic, but me thinks Art Alexaxis of Everclear does a pretty sweet job schooling O'Reilly in this clip.

The Bush Administration is "Dark Sided" - a mash-up I found of the crazy Trading Spouses lady and the god warriors in the Bush regime.

El Fenómeno Ronaldo - a compilation of one of my favorite footballers, Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima, the Brazilian striker who currently plays for Real Madrid. Yeah, he might be past his prime now, but he's the All-Time World Cup Goalscorer with 15 goals.

Mojo by Peeping Tom - a video for the new song by Mike Patton's project Peeping Tom. It's like watching television at 3am. Try spotting the cameos in the vid.

Unnecessary Censorship - rounding it out with something funny. Jimmy Kimmel helps the FCC clean up the airwaves.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP