21 October 2006

the web is like a box of chocolates

so i'm trying to hunt down this book called Sugar & Slaves for my Colonial America class. I decide to head to amazon.com, but I accidentally type amaz.on.com and with one slip of the key I am re-directed to the following website:

Wealthy Men

Women: Thank You for visiting Wealthy Men, where you will find professional men making over $100k a year. WM makes it fun and easy to find your prince. sign up here »

Men: Tired of receiving few email/contacts due to so many guy members? At WM, you are the few and proud. Finally a personals site to celebrate your success. Enjoy. You've worked hard, now play harder.

Umm, ok, a dating site for gold diggers who don't wanna mess with broke rappers. Kinda funny. Ok, what was I looking for again? Oh yeah, a book on the British West Indian slave trade...damn internets always wasting my time!

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP