29 January 2007

do you know what "nemesis" means?

...a righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.




Henry Holt publishers mailed me an advance reader's edition of Chalmers Johnson's soon-to-be released book Nemesis: The Last Days of the American Republic. Hopefully I can fit it in amidst my otra required reading in order to offer up a quick review or what not.

Johnson's book is the final chapter in his three-part American Empire series. First came the prescient work Blowback, which was originally released before the events of 9/11. Then Sorrows of Empire which I read three years ago upon its release. Now the final chapter, which from its title, sounds a wee bit apocalyptic.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP