20 February 2007

don't adjust your dial




In the comments of this post Frederick asked: "How is it our Generation is so dead?" Busker argues that television is the culprit, citing the discovery of the mummified remains of a 70-year old Long Island, NY man sitting dead for more than a year in front of his blaring television set.

Since we're talking bout all things tee-vee, may I direct you to a post I wrote on the subject a couple years back. I'm not sure if it's the content or the medium itself that is the cancer, but either way my generation (Gen X) is dosed. Any thoughts on why we're so dead?

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP