29 March 2007

not another meme!

Kvatch was kind enough to name my self-combusting vehicle in his blogs of note meme. Now it's my turn to list five of my favorite blogs on the intertubes. Hmm, my tastes have changed over the three plus years I've been navigating this weird digital experiment. I've grown muy cynical about government uber alles and I prefer to read stuff that is fun, trite but also intellectually stimulating.

That said, here are five of the blogs which tickle my fancy...

Eye of the Storm - The blog of professor Crispin Sartwell, anarchist philosopher and author extraordinaire. Without this blog the defeatists! would not exist.

Who is IOZ? - Mr. Fundamental turned me on to this blog several months ago. IOZ is a libertarian who relentlessly skewers the imperialist regalia of both the left and right. Must read daily.

Who Ate All The Pies - A footie blog written by hardcore fans who just happen to be English. They approach the beautiful game with the right mix of humor, cynicism and seriousness. Their "WAG of the Week" feature is quite nice too.

Monkeys for Helping - What I'd call a kultureblog - thanks to Recon I can enjoy the crunktastic DJ Granny.

Dependable Renegade - I've been a fan of watertiger for over two years now. Whenever I need a good laugh at the sociopaths running our government, she delivers.

. . .

Hopefully I selected a few blogs you weren't familiar with. Enjoy!

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP