17 September 2007

partition is the only option

Independent provinces assembled into a nation-state during the early modern era. Inter-ethnic strife dating back hundreds of years. An oppressive artificial kingdom created to rule over disparate ethnic regions. Conflict bursting by the minute. There is no other choice but to break apart this artificial state and grant autonomy to the warring tribes.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP