11 September 2007

when keeping it real goes wrong

My local AM sports station has been advertising a peculiar event on their internet stream. Keeping it Real USA is billed as "motivational speaking meets Cirque du Soleil meets Dancing with the Stars" and its star attraction is Dennis Prager. Apparently, keeping it real means railing against breastfeeding, Cindy Sheehan and Islamofascists and their liberal-commie enablers. I wonder if he'll do the mambo with Mariel Hemingway.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP