26 October 2007

because some u.s. americans don't have maps

Miss Teen South Carolina. Meet Channing Crowder:

Crowder, who comes from Atlanta in Georgia, may be praised on the field, but confessed geography was not his strong point. He admitted he did not know until now where London was - or that Londoners spoke English.

"I couldn't find London on a map if they didn't have the names of the countries," he said. "I swear to God. I don't know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that."

Crowder added: "I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. "That's the closest thing I know to London. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London. I'm sure that's a coincidental name."

Crowder will be surprised to find several, if not many black people in London. If the NFL wants to make a good impression on the English sporting market they better not let Crowder give any interviews to the press. Not that it really matters - this Sunday the English public will be much more focused on Arsenal v. Liverpool (so will I) than the mediocre New York Giants playing the 2nd worst team in the NFL.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP