04 December 2007

caption this #3

Click on the pics to enlarge and leave your captions in the comments. I know you can do better than my half-assed attempt at captions below.



(1) Aww man, captions again? Do I have to?



(2) Cops come and try to snatch my crops.



(3) A sale at Ferragamo? Let's cancel lunch, I've got some shopping to do!



(4) South Korea joins Bill O'Reilly's Coalition of the Willing by sending young female cheerleaders to battle the dreaded anti-Christmas task force.



(5) [Practice photo!]



(6) Mmm, this polonium borscht is my favorite!



(7) The latest spokesmodel for the "Got Miso?" campaign struts her stuff.

*inspired by Norbizness' Captions a Plenty

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP