01 December 2007

previously unreleased material

This post is about blogging about blogging, or meta-blogging.

In my Blogger dashboard there are 46 drafts. These are 46 potential posts that never saw - and may never see - the light of day. They consist of YouTube videos, half-written essays, ideas that I could not properly formulate to my liking, etc.

A few days ago I decided to unearth some of these drafts but then grew lazy, saved this here post, and retired it to the dashboard. Now I'm meta-blogging about meta-laziness which has confined 46 (and counting) posts to the dustbin of Blogger. Maybe some day I'll publish these drafts instead of meta-blogging them. Maybe.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP