04 January 2008

and so it begins...


Obama and Huckabee. We'll see if that trend holds throughout the next few primaries. If so, this would be an interesting match-up. Both are slick politicians, quick on their feet and well-spoken. Huckabee comes off as a nice guy. I wouldn't mind kicking out the jams with him and his band. Obama revives the memory of my former idealistic childhood self - the one who died a long time ago. But if I have to hear the word "change" one more time I am going to self-immolate.

Mi esposa is happy. Obama is her man. She can't understand why I haven't jumped on the O-Train...and she's already given me shit for saying I'll vote third party in November. More on that later.

I hope Cthulhu is on the ballot. I might have to start canvassing in front of my local Trader Joe's.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP