20 January 2006

stroking is the antidote

Today's post title comes from the number six song on my list.

  1. Tarfur - Quarashi
  2. Hung Up and Overdue - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
  3. Give It All - Rise Against
  4. Teenage Riot - Sonic Youth
  5. Red Alibi - Sparta
  6. Stroker Ace - Lovage
  7. Arco Arena - Cake
  8. I've Hardly Been - Stephen Malkmus
  9. Electro-Shock Blues - The Eels
  10. She's The One - The Beta Band

Except for the Beta Band, I haven't heard any of these songs in a long time. Funny how you forget what's on your iPod when the size of your collection exceeds forty gigs.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP