03 February 2006

brangelina's worst nightmare


Help, Brad! My lips are going to explode...

I despise the cult of celebrity. I avoid supermarkets simply to avoid tabloids.


Celebrities are ordinary people. So what if they've starred in movies and written great songs? The real celebrities should be the teachers, social workers, and nurses who are the backbone of society. Oops, I forgot. They are special interests.


Why do millions of Americans worship these assholes, especially the ones that are famous for doing absolutely nothing? If the public is engrossed in stories about Paris Hilton's chihuahua and Angelina Jolie's satanic spawn, then all is quiet on the populist front. The cult of celebrity is the perfect distraction from all the wars, conquests and oppression that goes on behind the scenes and in the halls of power.


Now that I got that out of the way, you'll understand why I enjoyed Go Fug Yourself, the site for everything fugly.


If you're not convinced that celebrity worship is a another indicator of our artificial and hyper-real postmodern world that currently sits on the brink of implosion, then consider this.


Ok kids? Stay in school, don't do drugs and don't respect celebrities.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP