04 February 2006

go vegan

Yesterday I ate lunch at Native Foods at the suggestion of my friend El Serracho. The food was delicious, although I'm not ready to give up eating animal flesh just yet (yeah, it sounds so gross when it's phrased that way).

Located in the recently named "SoBeCa" district, Native Foods looks like a small Pantheon with a canvas ceiling amidst the faux desert landscape of the Camp shopping center.

I tried the Ensalada Azteca which contains jicama, avocado and quinoa on romaine lettuce in a mango-citrus dressing. Next time I'll try the Philly Cheesesteak which is made from all soy products.

UPDATE: Here's a carnivore's perspective on vegetarianism.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP