10 February 2006

four things meme

Because my adoring fans (the massive 40 visitors a day) want to know more about me the person, I hereby grace you with this meme pushed to me by AC Patriot.

Four jobs I've had:

  1. Grocery Store Customer Clerk – That’s a nice way of saying “the kid who bags your groceries”
  2. Professional Notetaker – I got paid for taking notes in college
  3. Research Assistant – It was my best job. I hardly did anything except for surf the web and get paid $11/hr
  4. Mortgage Loan Processor – All I have to say is that loan officers are egotistical Republican jackasses

Four places I've lived:

  1. Los Angeles, CA
  2. San Juan Capistrano, CA
  3. Berkeley, CA (only for three months, does that count?)
  4. Irvine, CA

Four movies I can watch over & over:

  1. Fight Club – Because the film ends in catastrophic violence and rebirth set to the Pixies tune Where Is My Mind?
  2. Dr. Strangelove – Because the film ends in catastrophic nuclear holocaust set to the tune of Vera Lynn's We'll Meet Again
  3. The Big Lebowski - Because the film ends in comedic ear biting and cardiac arrest. The dude abides. He always does.
  4. Blade Runner - Because the film ends in sharp exestential realization. Androids don't dream of electric sheep, they dream of white horses.

Four books I love:

Do I have to name just four? Some writers I dig are Kurt Vonnegut, George Orwell, Jean Baudrillard and Ray Bradbury.

Four TV shows I love:

  1. The Daily Show – the only TV program I watch religiously
  2. Wild boys – I’ll watch it occasionally. It’s the only program I know whose educational value equals its stupidity factor. Bears on bicycles and guys playing with chimps...what's not to like?
  3. Whatever happens to be on the History Channel (except those "Hitler was gay" shows or four hour long explorations into the Da Vinci Code)
  4. Arrested Development - The best show on television not on television anymore. Damn you Fox!

Four places I've vacationed:

  1. Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  2. Buenos Aires, Argentina
  3. San Salvador, El Salvador
  4. Florence, Italy

Four of my favorite dishes:

  1. Penne in Vodka Sauce - My Mom makes the best
  2. Any freshly chopped salad with avocado
  3. Tuna Sushi - with lots of wasabi and then washed down with a bottle of Asahi
  4. Pupusas Revueltas - traditional Salvadoran cuisine

Four sites I visit daily:

  1. Yahoo! Photos – I like seeing my news in image form. I also get good photo-shopping material here. And you can always count on finding some T&A in the “Most Viewed” category.
  2. Los Angeles Times – I don’t get the Times delivered at home anymore due to lack of time, so I surf their articles online.
  3. One Good Move – always something interesting at Norm’s place
  4. KCRW - to stream my favorite NPR and local LA programming

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. At the beach
  2. Reading a book in my leather chair at home
  3. Seated in an ashram attempting to meditate
  4. At a mellow bar

Four bloggers I am tagging:

Sorry, the meme ends here. But if you would like to partake then be my guest!

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP