11 February 2006

the perfect solution to the muslim cartoon crisis

note: click on photos to expand

Last fall I picked up some interesting Christian tracts at the Irvine Rectum.

This week I found "For My Muslim Friend" stashed in my desk. In light of the Muslim cartoon protests currently sweeping the globe, I believe now is the opportune time to spread this message of peace, love and understanding.

I personally don't have any Muslim friends, but I hope that Muslims on the internets will come to understand that their faith is wrong and that their only option is to give their lives to Christ and ask for forgiveness.

The tract begins: "Who is the most unique and miraculous person who ever lived?". (Hint: it's not Mohammed). It's Jesus...the most powerful man in the universe! Anyways, why would you follow a guy who wears a bomb on his head?

The message is clear. Settle down and stop burning flags. Convert your hearts to Christ--give your lives to Him and you will be saved! There will be no more inter-religious strife if every person in the world follows the same religion. So, let's convert the entire world to Jesus, McDonalds and Wal-Mart.

See the little boy learning about Jesus? He is so happy...

. . .

One other thing, the Catholic League speaks the truth, so take heed of their infallible wisdom. Onward Christian soldiers...

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP