01 February 2006

hillary clinton will destroy the universe and other observations

I'm not joking. She'll try to destroy the universe as the Democrat presidential nominee for 2008. You couldn't pay me to vote for her...


I originally said that I would not watch the State of the Union. I flip-flopped.

At the last minute I decided to watch King George's glorious speech. Rob the Dirty Liberal tempted me with talk of cheap malt liquor. So mi esposa and I headed over to the apartment of the scientists to watch the speech. The Disgruntled Chemist live-blogged the entire thing. He documented the minute-by-minute thrills.

Even worse than Bush's speech was the Democratic response given by Tim Kaine.

A smiling Tim Kaine said: "There's a better way"

We all shook our heads in disbelief as if we were stuck inside Oceania listening to Big Brother.

Political language -- and with variations this is true of all political parties, from Conservatives to Anarchists -- is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. -- George Orwell

Fuck the Republicans. Fuck the Democrats. Fuck all politicians everywhere.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP