18 March 2006

be like a clown

Joy is like a river, it flows ceaselessly. It seems to me that this is the message which the clown is trying to convey to us: that we should participate through ceaseless flow and movement, that we should not stop to reflect, compare, analyse, possess, but flow on through endlessly like music. This is the gift of surrender and the clown makes it symbolically. It is for us to make it real. At no time in the history of man has the world been so full of pain and anguish. Here and there however we meet with individuals who are untouched, unsullied by the common grief. They are not heartless individuals - far from it. They are emancipated beings. For them the world is not what it seems to us. They see with other eyes. We say of them that they have died to the world. They live in the moment fully, and the radiance which emanates from them is perpetual song of Joy.

-- Henry Miller

. . .

Ok. Now I just have to overcome my deep seated coulrophobia, and I'll be set on the path to enlightenment and truth and all that good stuff.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP