21 March 2006

new rule

This sentiment has been floating around for some time now, but I have decide to institutionalize this pseudo-Platonic form into a hard-coded law:

One may not refer to Orange County as "The OC" unless one is an actual resident of Orange County, California. Great shame be upon thee who violate this said rule.

That is all.

Muchas gracias to El Serracho.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP