14 March 2006

why sean hannity wishes he was a horse




This photo runs on the NY Times website with the caption: "Representative Katherine Harris saluted the crowd last weekend at a rodeo in Arcadia, Fla., as questions about her campaign grew." Yeah, and that's not the only thing that grew...

You might say, isn't that sexist to focus your criticism on Harris' looks? Yeah, sure it is. But she deserves some criticism. She purposely flaunts herself in these photo-ops. After all, this gal is responsible for giving Bush the presidency. Plus, her Senate campaign is in trouble, as Florida Republicans want to give her the boot from this year's race.

I couldn't find the actual footage of Katherine Harris shaking her boobies on Hannity and Colmes, but I did find this tasteless musical tribute to her Hannity flirt fest.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP