15 March 2006

a glimpse

So, way back when, I had this plan. I was going to synthesize the best parts of all philosophies and religions and come up with my own way of life. I was a naive punk who assumed that I could meld the teachings of the Tao Te Ching with a postmodern view of the world.

Lately I've gotten off track from these metaphysical matters. I still believe there is something out there, I just don't know how to explain it. Anyone who tells you they have the answer is full of shit. They are deluding themselves. Find it for yourself and you'll be happy.

That said, beware the ides of March.

Oh, and if you meet the Buddha, then kill him.

Kill Caesar too...no hard feelings, Julius, ok?

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP