03 April 2006

coto de caza ain't getting my sympathy

So this dude from Coto, Scott Dunlop, produces a television show about rich, self-absorbed, camera-loving housewives from his community. Then the television show aires, demonstrating how self-absorbed the women and their families are. Then...the community of Coto De Caza responds in horror at the sight of their superficial asses on television:

Dunlop recalled a man at a homeowners meeting saying the thought of the project made him so sick, he wished he had a 50-gallon bucket to hold his own vomit. Another suggested Dunlop and Michael Moore should go to Baghdad and film roadside explosions.

Neighbors who still speak to Dunlop have questions. Why is he doing this here? Why did he pick these women to represent Coto de Caza? Why does he want to put this on TV? Why doesn't he do good programming?

Ah, the travails of the rich in Orange County. Like I've said before, it's hard out here to be a rich white ho...

So this week I'll be crying for 1) Bono and 2) The Real Housewives of Orange County.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP