18 April 2006

now he can afford to fix that goiter

Lee Raymond, The $400 Million Behemoth


Last fall Exxon Chairman Lee Raymond testified to Congress that other industries had much higher profit margins than the oil industry. Exxon made $36 billion in profits last year thanks to Raymond's hard work.

This month the company gave him a $400 million retirement package to reward his "very long and distinguished career". Meanwhile crude oil prices have surpassed $70 per barrel and prices at the pump in the LA area have jumped the $3 per gallon mark.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP