18 May 2006

frame the debate, take the upper hand

If you value war, tax cuts for the rich, Judeo-Christian theocracy and increased state regulation of body, mind and soul then you’re probably a values voter. Make sure to flash your official cultureoflifeTM id card every time you visit your polling center.

Instead, if you desire peace, freedom, privacy and the separation of church and state then you have no values. Your desires stem from lust and greed. You are a hopeless nihilst (like me).

George Will carries on the tradition of Orwell in describing the tortured semantics of our ever-burgeoning political lexicon. It's a good read.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP