25 May 2006

moment of zen

for fun I occasionally like to browse the FoxNews video section for any interesting clips. Neil Cavuto, who typically spends his news-cast comparing Democrats to terrorists, calling liberal professors "insane", and entertaining William Donohue and his cult of Catholic victimization, scheduled some intimate face time with Richard Simmons.

Cavuto blushed all over Simmons while exposing the fatties of tinseltown. FAT people in Hollywood. oh, the humanity...

Simmons was disappointed that he was not in the same studio with Cavuto. Cavuto was relieved. Now if only the Hollywood liberal elite would follow Pat Robertson's diet regimen, they could drop those extra pounds and leg press a ton...

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP