22 June 2006

time to samba

this post is for mi esposa (aka my better half) -- the Brasil fan



To all the commentators, pundits, haters and naysayers who said that Ronaldo was too fat, too old, out of shape and mentally weak to score for Brasil...go drown yourself in hydrochloric acid.

He just scored two goals in today’s match against Japan thus surpassing Pele's record of 12 World Cup goals AND tieing Gerd Müller's all-time record of 14 World Cup goals.

Come on boys, let's go for a sixth World Cup!

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP