05 June 2006

what has blogging done for you?

This week marks four years since I began blogging. A friend of mine helped jumpstart this online addiction while we worked at a boring on-campus research group. To pass the time we created blogs on blogspot.com. At first I wrote a simplistic online journal, very raw, filled with internal monologues. One blog which has since been deleted (which I regret) chronicled my descent into debauchery during a summer spent in Berkeley.

I went "political" with Agitprop in August 2004. I was all idealistic about this country's willingness to defeat Bush and restore sanity to government. After the harsh realization that 59 million Americans are that dumb I set out on a quest to battle the forces of right-wing authoritarianism. So much for that…I abandoned Agitprop last fall to a faithful propaganda slayer and am now content on blogging for fun (what a concept!)…in fact I have become a true defeatist.

The great thing about blogging (besides satisfying my penchant for free expression) is that I have met people here in Orange County that I wouldn’t have met otherwise, and have developed some great friendships along the way.

So as I reflect on the last four years it's been a good ride.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP