02 July 2006

"but telling jimmy he's fat might hurt his feelings"




Americans love to pretend that they are tough, responsible, strong-willed individuals. But we are in fact the most spoiled and sensitive people in the entire world. When doctors and parents are afraid to speak to their obese children about their weight problem then you've got to admit that stupidity has won the battle for America's soul.

Look, I hold no ill feelings toward overweight children. But parents should not delude their kids into thinking that being 50-100 lbs overweight is physically or emotionally healthy. How about facing the truth and then solving the problem instead of raising a child into an unhealthy lifestyle?

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP