14 July 2006

fromage ou merde?

French cheese smells like shit. not shit as in *bad* but shit as in real excrement.

See, my dog (whose madre helps out here) relieves herself in the backyard. About ten minutes ago I went outside to pick up her leftovers when my nose caught a pungent smell.

I thought...this smells exactly like the brie I am snacking on with my Stella Artois! How...weird?

Sorry for the public scatology. Now go check out some great music while I flip on some Miles.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP