15 July 2006

rolling blackouts?

it's 90°F here in Irvine. I've been running the AC a little bit, doing my part to contribute to global warming, and the power has gone out twice three times in the past hour two hours. The computer shut off. Phone went dead. Lights off.

Is this a replay of summer 2001 when we were threatened by rolling blackouts, wildfires and killer sharks? that was the summer of innocence, before 9/11, when Bush was just a stupid asshole, not an evil incompetent asshole...

If these are in fact rolling blackouts and the California power grid is hemorrhaging me wonders how this will affect the Gropenfuhrer's re-election campaign. Gray Davis' political career went down in flames due to the energy situation. Can Arnie take the heat? Yep, after going to Mahhs he can handle anything.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP