07 August 2006

domo arigato mr. roboto

I listen to npr almost everyday. yes, it's a tad on the boring side, but it's also quite informative. you know the announcer who invites you to visit the NPR shop and thanks the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation each and every day? the one with the robotic voice? yeah, that guy. for the past few months I've been wondering who he actually is and if he is even real. well, he is.

meet Frank Tavares, the funder guy! click on the red "listen" button on the NPR page to hear Tavares recite Guns n' Roses lyrics and scenes from Casablanca in his signature sonant stylings. he is my new hero. I want to talk just like him.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP