10 August 2006

the machines are taking over

american ingenuity strikes again...this time helping shoppers to consume goods in greater numbers with robotic shopping carts. feeling lazy? too tired to push a cart around the market? want to jump on the fast track to obesity? then get a battery operated smart servant! you used to roam shopping malls in your pimped out scooters and had nowhere to store your purchases. now you can with your very own smart servant. hurry while supplies last...

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP