09 August 2006

hot damn

if the Argentinian soccer season has already begun that means there's a good chance I will get to attend a Boca game in Buenos Aires next week. [fingers are crossed]. by the way, I'm leaving for South America on the 16th for about ten days. the last I checked it was a high of 50 degrees Fahrenheit in the capital and Patagonia (where we're also headed) had a high of 20. great way to escape the summer heat, eh?

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP