02 August 2006

pure crap for your viewing pleasure

this music video offends me. not in a prudish sort of way.

it's just so...bad. not to mention this same schtick was done at least 15 years ago.

and what woman refers to her back side as "lovely lady lumps"? record companies should be physically dismantled for peddling this schiesse to the massses. maybe the IDF can spare a few bombs for this counter-insurgency operation.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP