14 September 2006

public service announcement

Now that I am one whole year older I've been thinking about my place in this world. What is my purpose and where do I start? See, I feel it is my duty to pass on vital information to the community in order to foster a more compassionate and just world.

I wish to direct my first of many messages to America's youth because I believe the children are our future. If you teach them well and let them lead the way they'll turn out to be fine upstanding members of society.

So what is the first battle in my war on people who don't believe the children are our future? My message is this: don't become a blogger.

If you've already succumbed to the evil green fairy of blogtopia then I can offer you no solutions -- I ain't starting a 12-step program -- you and I can share links like lowly smack addicts we are.

But if you are considering a life of blogging and you haven't yet taken the plunge then I urge you to reconsider. I know it sounds cool to have your own site and write about whatever you want -- but it really is a drag sometimes. I can't tell you how many times I've considered flushing these damned opiates down the toilet only to be lured back by the sultry siren song of the blogosphere.

Before you commit yourself to a life of pain and suffering please read this.

I appreciate your time and attention. I promise you'll thank me later.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP