20 November 2006

the most inevitable time of the year

Things to look forward to this week:


Things to dread this week:

  • Hearing Bill O'Reilly and John Gibson bloviate about the "War on Christmas"
  • Christmas shopping, Christmas music, Christmas decorations, the entire hegemonic consumer cacophony that is the pagan winter solstice.
  • The fact that schools across this nation will continue to propagate the myth of the Pilgrims, Indians and the first thanksgiving.
  • Thousands of American homes will serve Turducken, a de-boned turkey which is stuffed with chicken and duck meat, then baked. (Warning: pictures may cause gastric discomfort or nausea).
  • I must start working on my final paper which is due December 4
  • Oil companies hate you because the Democrats took Congress
  • We're going to bomb Iran just in time for New Year's Eve.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP