02 December 2006

a fox news exclusive!!!

Take that, Lindsay Lohan!

How Danny Devito And George Clooney Got So Drunk

hmm, let me guess. they consumed too much alcohol? yeah, that's probably it.

as for all the commotion over DeVito's appearance on The View...apparently Americans have never seen a drunk person on television before. at least he didn't blame the Jews or curse the n-word repeatedly like other celebrity meltdowns.

no harm done from a few too many limoncellos...

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP