02 December 2006

have racists hacked wikipedia?

so I'm working on my final paper which is on the origins of the Atlantic slave trade. I go to Wikipedia to get some info on the Emancipation Proclamation and this screen is the result:



(click image for larger version)

the page indicates it was "last modified 02:09, 1 December 2006". well, that's what you get with "open source" media. let's hope the wiki folks clean this up tout de suite.

UPDATE: it is fixed. now the page reads "last modified 03:12, 3 December 2006."

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP