05 February 2007

four years ago today



Colin Powell at the United Nations:

My colleagues, every statement I make today is backed up by sources, solid sources. These are not assertions. What we're giving you are facts and conclusions based on solid intelligence. I will cite some examples, and these are from human sources.


Solid human sources like an alcoholic dude named Curveball. His "mobile biological agent factories" turned out to be refrigeration trucks. And those "unmanned aerial vehicles" designed to spray biological and chemical toxins? They were reconnaissance drones. I could go on, but you already know...

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP